11.25.2009

One of a Kind

The One of a Kind Christmas show is being held at the Direct Energy Centre from November 26th to December 6th, and I have vowed to get down there this year.

I recently posted a link to Etsy, an online arts and crafts store selling the work of many creative entrepreneurs. I think it's wonderful to support local artisans and give meaningful gifts that have been created by these talented people. If you're hesitant to shop online, or just want to browse for unique gifts this year, I'm sure the One of a Kind show will not disappoint. They even have an online gift guide with a sneak preview of the goods!

But that's not the only thing I have to share....


How does an amazing day in Toronto with four of your girlfriends sound? How about the kind of day that involves a $1000 shopping spree at the One of a Kind Show, free show admission, lunch for four, afternoon tea at the 'King Eddy', dinner for four at AGO's FRANK and a room for all four of you to sleep like princesses at Le Meridien King Edward? Oh, and how could I forget that you'll be driven around in a limo! What a mouthful. Enter the contest HERE!


Good luck and happy shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I entered!

-Cait

Jenna said...

Oh good! Imagine we won?! It would be such a fun day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails