11.05.2009

I Love Lonny


I can only imagine that since you're reading this, you are probably also a huge fan of home and design magazines. Maybe you've got a stack in your bedroom that's starting to resemble a side table as well? Of course, over the last year or two, the number of magazine closures has rapidly increased, and unfortunately many well-loved shelter magazines have folded. This is why I'm about to make your day: I have found an AMAZING online magazine created by former Domino editor Michelle Adams and photographer Patrick Cline. Let me introduce you to Lonny Magazine.


Lonny released its first publication in October, and is over 170 pages of online home decor bliss. Their opening statement says it perfectly: "At Lonny, we value independent thinking and believe not in following trends but rather in making choices that lead to happiness. We believe that good design and affordable design can coexist and that true inspiration can be found in the teeniest of homes or the grandest of spaces."


There's too much that I love about this magazine to discuss in one post, so expect more posts from me on the fantastic products, great articles and beautiful little paintings by Caitlin McGauley. Enjoy this great read!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails