11.15.2009

Making an Entrance

Monaco

When I visited Italy and France over a year ago, I fell in love with the interesting doors (among other things) that marked the entrances of equally beautiful buildings. As our travels continued, I began photographing more and more of the doorways until I came to own a small photo collection of gorgeous entrances from these two amazing countries. Unsure what to do with them, they have sat quietly on my laptop...until today.

Venezia, Italy

One of my favourite bloggers is Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic, and she continually posts professional and innovative material about the interior design world from NYC (lucky girl). After her short trip to Paris a few months ago, I was pleasantly surprised to notice that she had also taken interest in the beautiful craftsmanship of many a doorway and shared them on her blog. Great minds think alike?!

Aix-en-Provence, France

Here are a few of my favourites from that trip.

Vatican, Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy

Venice, Italy

Sorrento, Italy

Monaco

Cassis, France

Aix-en-Provence, France
Aix-en-Provence, France

Since I've started this small album already, I figure I'll keep adding to it throughout my future travels. It's a great point of reference for architecture, styles, colours and of course, memories.

All photos taken by Jenna @ the beautiful shelter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails