5.22.2010

A Few Little Things...

Nothing grand. In fact, no theme at all. Just a few things I'm loving right now...

This amazing treehouse can be found in Washington, bridge and all. I would've killed for this as a kid. More amazing, youth-inspiring treehouses in this feature: 11 Amazing Treehouses.


While I love colourful interiors, my wardrobe is 95% black and white. Hence this neutral trend is right up my alley - safe and easy to wear, but so sweet and fresh.

...Speaking of fresh, I just bought a very cute nude lace dress from Joe Fresh only to find a coupon today for their summer collection. Don't make the same mistake: click here for $10 off your next purchase.

These adorable bird prints can be purchased from Art.com, and all things bird-related (so cute, like my little birdy logo) for the home are listed in this Glo magazine article.


Have a wonderful long weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails