9.14.2009

Let's Try This Again...

Okay, so it's less than 24 hours and I've already decided to change the name of this blog! Stay with me!

I've chosen the beautiful shelter instead of Design Chronicles because I was afraid I was setting myself up for a daily play-by-play by using the word "chronicles". That's a little daunting for a first time blogger.

So why the beautiful shelter? I think it best describes what I set out to do as a designer. My goal is to make the function and practicality of everyday living unique enough to suit the client. Essentially, we're all designing our homes for the same purpose, but there is so much variation in how we interpret it, and there are so many opportunities to make it beautiful. These ideas are what I hope to bring to this blog.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails