9.20.2009

IIDEX/NeoCon



I thought I'd try to include some local events and contests on here, and it seems only appropriate to mention that IIDEX is taking place in Toronto this week! My pass is sitting here on my desk, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to make it down for a look at some of the exhibits! Based on their website, it looks like a large focus this year will be on environmental sustainability, in an effort to become Canada's first GREEN trade show. Not only should there be some great new products on display, it's also a great initiative to support....especially because it's free for students! You can register on their website or at the hall.



http://www.iidexneocon.com/2009/

If you are a student, they're also creating a "passport" that can be completed and entered for a contest before you leave. The prize is a "Day with a Designer" to teach you all about the industry!



If I make it there, I'll definitely post pictures. Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails