9.14.2009

Hello!

Welcome to Design Chronicles!

As a young aspiring interior designer, I am constantly scouting out new ideas and inspirations. Blogging is something very new to me, but hopefully this will become a place that I can share interior design and decorating ideas to others who are equally passionate about the field.

Beautiful spaces have intrigued me since I was a young girl, and although I set out for a career in marketing, I have recently decided to pursue my dream of becoming an interior designer. I love DIY projects, shopping, traveling and design magazines, and I hope that my findings from all of these interests will make decent blogging material!

Follow me as I chronicle my life working at an interior design studio and continuing on as an interior decorating student. I look forward to comments from readers with their ideas, opinions and favourites as well! See you next week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails