9.16.2011

Starting Anew

I think it's time for a few changes around here. I'm a huge over-thinker, and I've been mulling for months over what changes I'm ready to embark on this fall...this blog included!


Aside from being my favourite season (who doesn't love cozy sweaters, leather boots and pumpkin spice lattes??), autumn makes me want to test the waters on new things. After celebrating the big 2-5 just a few weeks ago, I've realized I've read enough Pinterest quotes on "following your dreams" to finally take a leap or two. Yours truly is in the market for something new. And yes, sometimes it just might happen to rhyme.

I may not be the most regular blogger, but I can promise you that The Beautiful Shelter will bring you more original design content, delicious recipes and a few sweet getaways in the coming months. I might even get that blog header fixed....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails