4.07.2010

Slightly Sidetracked...

I'm cheating a bit with this post and using it for personal recruiting...if I may be so direct. I'm hoping that there's someone out there who can offer advice, information or ideas for a french adventure!

Ever since visiting France in 2008, I have been dreaming of return visits. More specifically, LONG return visits; a chance to live the European lifestyle for a few months. This is where you come in...

I've done a little research on short-term Visas, interning for designers or decorators, etc but I would love to hear from any of you who might have advice.


I'm open to any great city on France (not JUST Paris), and ideally I'd like to work on something interior design- or decorating-related while I'm there.

I realize this is a bit of a stretch and I promise The Beautiful Shelter won't become a classifieds blog! If you have any information, please just write a short comment with your email address (don't worry, I won't publish your address) and I will be in touch.

Thanks in advance!
Jenna

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails