4.17.2010

The Beautiful Shelter: A Series

I'm so excited to launch the first Beautiful Shelter series!

As an HGTV home reno series fan (Sarah's House, House of Bryan...), I wanted to do something similar with my blog. Well, I saw the decorating light and decided that even though I won't have cameras rolling (or an actual house when I'm finished), I'm going to redecorate an entire house on The Beautiful Shelter!

So here's the scoop:
Over the next few months, I will be redecorating a room (in posts!) per week in The Beautiful Shelter dream house. Just about every space from the typical suburban home will be covered - kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, etc. I will choose an inspiration and follow with paint colours, fabric, furniture and accessories to make the room complete. Oh yes, and to make this fun for all of us, I will have the budget of Bill Gates.

I'd love to get your feedback on this! If you have any room or decorating style requests, I would love to see what I can come up with. Hopefully this series will be inspiring, original and give you a good laugh periodically.

I'm officially opening the doors to......The Beautiful Shelter: A Series.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails