9.22.2010

A Beautiful Surprise: Part III

I am so in love with these last two collections from my surprise inspiration (I'll reveal the name and website tomorrow!). They symbolize everything up-and-coming in the world of interior design - feminine patterns, stripes, soft pastels with vibrant hues, shiny silks mixed with plush velvets. This collection has such elegance. It is a call to traditional values, living in luxury and abundance.

While this life of interior decadence may not be for everyone, it certainly makes me appreciate pieces that are rich in history and meaning. I would be lying if I didn't mention that it also makes me ridiculously excited to visit Versailles in a few weeks, in all its opulent glory!

Back tomorrow with the last surprise!












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails