11.28.2010

m. elle design



I discovered the genius design work of m. elle design last night by fluke, and now I'm completely obsessed! I was debating ordering a subscription to Elle Decor, when a stunning image of a rustic chic dining setting popped up on my screen (last photo shown here). Loving the tall bookshelves, dark colours and linen slip covered chair, I just had to see more!



m. elle design is the New York-based mother-daughter firm that has mastered the art of rustic charm without looking commercial or overdone. Their use of unfinished wood, rough stone, charcoal gray trim and linen creates my absolute dream cottage/chalet/house/anything. I can only imagine how gorgeous these homes are this time of year, with Christmas trees up, crowded kitchens and a light snowfall out the window.
To read more about m. elle design and their own family home (and first project) in Idaho, click here (design) and here (article).






























All images from m. elle design and Elle Decor.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails