1.25.2011

New Age Inspiration




Is there anything in the world more inspiring than great photography? Please, tell me I'm not the only one overcome with jealousy when someone's Facebook album of Spot the dog comes out looking better than my pictures from Paris. I've been putting some serious thought into taking a few photography courses in order to get the most out of my pictures...

In any case, I find this craze of photographing understated objects in incredible ways to be so inspiring, particularly because it's often done by people who aren't professionally trained photographers. They're just ridiculously talented people. Suddenly a cup of coffee or a bookshelf becomes this larger than life expression.

Club Monaco has caught onto this and created a website called...
...where creative Club Monaco employees and "friends" share things that inspire them, like favourite places, objects and musings.








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails