2.18.2010

Colour Alert Circa 2008


Pear, yellow-green, pea soup. Call it what you like. I'm loving chartreuse green.


I know this isn't a groundbreaking post (I needed a break from those) considering design magazines have been pushing the colour since 2008, but colours this brave take some getting used to. I was once feeling confident enough to pull a chartreuse cardigan up to my face in a store. Apparently it's not my colour, but I'm sure it would look great in my house. Or in flowers.

Here's what I've found to fix my addiction.


Celerie Kemble


Celerie Kemble


Domino




Lara Flynn Boyle's home, as featured in InStyle.



Great Jonathan Adler tray.
Domino



Why not...there are too many black Porsche's out there already anyways...

Unlabeled photos are attached to link (click to see address).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails