8.24.2011

An Open Mind

Source: Pinterest

We're back from our European adventure! It was nothing short of amazing, and I have far too many photos to look back on when I need a change of scenery. My mind feels refreshed and ready to embark on new challenges!

It's tough to get back to work after so much excitement and inspiration, so I'm up to no (blogging) good. In fact, I confessed to Matt just before we left that I was missing my daily blogging rounds.

It goes without saying that I took inspiration/blog-worthy/design photos like it was my job, and in a way it is. That's the best part of being a designer; you become a professional hunter and gatherer of all things fabulous. Personally, I thrive on architectural details, colourful landscapes and intricate patterns. Don't let my Birkenstocks fool you (speaking of shoes, I bought a cute pair of Ted Baker rain boots in London that I'm quite smitten with).

After photo-shopping these images into fine form, I'm going to share what I've been able to capture on film, city by city. London, Berlin, Interlaken, Lucerne and Zurich. Hope you'll come back for a look!

1 comment:

Carole Poirot said...

Welcome home! I hope you had a fantastic time and look forward to all of your pictures.

PS: I have a little giveaway on my blog, feel free to pop round if you're interested ;-)

Love from London xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails