7.25.2011

For the Love of Toss Cushions



Toss cushions have to be the fastest way to refresh an existing space, and my bedroom was in need of a cheap and cheerful update. With a few inexpensive Ikea down forms and some of my favourite fabics, I'm really happy with this colourful update! My sewing skills are another story (I have little patience/skill for it and tend to put my full body weight on the pedal to quicken the job)....

Fabrics: Schumacher 174582 Shantung Silhouette in Wisteria, GP Baker R1390-4 Paradise Bird Mauve/Sage, Dickson Howard 5200TW

1 comment:

Karena said...

HI Jenna,

I love to change things up with pillows!!I adore the fabrics you chose!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Exciting New $150 Giveaway from Dr Perricone! Artful Beauty from the inside and out! Come and Enter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails